- To help children succeed and advance in school
- To improve the lives of families who live in poverty
- To provide opportunities for earning money to send children to school
- To provide scholarships for students in junior high or high school
- To empower women and children
- To be God’s instrument in responding to the needs of marginalized women and children
- To provide lunch for children
- To provide children a safe place to play
- To provide funds to pay the director, tutors, and night watchman
- To help women become independent and build confidence in problem solving.
We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.